VavaVida Presents: Healing Hearts Bracelet
Fair Trade Jewelry is the Most Beautiful
The Healing Hearts bracelet encompasses the different faces of love. By purchasing this bracelet you:
This colorful and well-crafted bracelet will look great draped over your wrist. It is perfect for casual wear and can easily be dressed up. Isn’t everyday better with a pop of color in it?
Love the planet.
The lovely paper beads are made from recycled color paper and magazines. When you reincarnate something like paper, you are sure to earn a few Karma points.
Love people in Kenya.
The Healing Hearts bracelet provides well-paid jobs for people in Kenya as well as helps fund healthcare for Kenyan children. Part of the proceeds obtained from each bracelet goes to providing vaccination for children. In fact, when we sell 10 of these, we can provide the complete series of vaccines a child will need during his youth.
Wear your heart on your wrist and use your buying decisions to make a difference.
What I love
- One of my favorite aspects of the Healing Hearts bracelet is that it is so simple to put on. No holding one end between your teeth while you struggle to get the clasp around a microscopic loop! The s-shaped clasp slips easily into a loop on the other side of the bracelet.
- When you look closely at the individual beads, you can see that they are actually rolled paper.
- The silver heart is also beautifully crafted; its intricate loops and spirals are an attraction on there own.
- I love pieces that have a story behind them so when someone says “I love your bracelet!” I can reply, “Thank you. The beads are actually rolled, recycled paper made by women artisans in Kenya. Wearing something that has improved another woman’s life is a great way to show compassion in an everyday way.
- If you have small wrists like me, you know the pangs of searching for a bracelet that fits well. This bracelet does a good job of having multiple places to fasten it together so that you can adjust the bracelet to fit your wrist. However, this leaves a few beads dangling off of the bracelet, which some may find to be a minor annoyance.
- The latch is also pretty flexible and looks like it could get bent out of shape if you are rough on your jewelry.
- Each bracelet is 100% unique so the bracelet you purchase may not be the exact colorscheme as the bracelet pictured on the VavaVida website
Check out another Vava’s feelings about VavaVida’s Healing Hearts Bracelet in this video.